Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Back again

Hi there,

I had a reeeeaaly great time at siggraph. It was very educating and inspiring. I met a lot of people. Greetings to all of them :)
VRay 1.5 Final is out and my Multimatte plugin is part of the installer.(Thanks Vlado for that "Staff" T-Shirt!)
The courses were great. Level Sets were part of a lot of research projects. I am glad that I spent a lot of time with them now. (VRayISO is direct rendering of a level set, after all).
I have started recompiling for VRay 1.5. I will post it after a bit of testing.
Probably with an alpha version of VRayBlob.

Best regards,
Dieter

1 Comments:

Blogger Bart Kevelham said...

Hello Dieter,

very intersting stuff you have here. Makes for a pretty interesting read.
I'm thinking about working a bit on level set code myself, but I haven't really been able to find practical information on how to go about coding level set methods. Do you have any good references you could share? Keep up the good work.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keywords: levelset, implicit surface, Isosurface, VRay, 3dsmax, raytracing